Introducing my new favorite popsicle, the blueberry coconut granola pop. Inspired by my breakfast bowls of homemade granola, fresh picked blueberries, and a nice drizzle of honey, these dairy-free coconut pops are simple and delicious.
Honey sweetened and oh so creamy, a jammy blueberry swirl and layers of homemade toasted coconut granola make for one fine pop (feel free to use whatever granola you have in your pantry). These are the ultimate afternoon treat and with such wholesome ingredients, I believe one or two even qualifies as breakfast on a triple digit summer day!
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 1 2/3 cups) full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup toasted coconut granola, divided
- For the coconut mixture, combine coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and salt in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- For the blueberry mixture, combine blueberries, honey, and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened and reduced. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fill popsicle molds 1/4 full of coconut mixture. Add a spoonful of blueberry mixture, swirling gently with a metal skewer. Divide 1/2 cup coconut granola evenly among molds. Repeat layers once more, finishing with granola. Freeze for 1 hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve.