Hi, I’m Laura and I’m so happy you’re here! Welcome to Tutti Dolci Baking Recipes, a baking blog celebrating all things sweet! Featuring baking and dessert recipes for everyday and entertaining, I love to put my own twist on classic desserts and inspire a passion for baking.
As a professional baker and recipe developer for more than 10 years, I’ve developed 500+ original baking recipes and I’m all about the experience in the kitchen. Whether you’re here to improve your baking skills or you’re a baking pro, my goal is to equip you to bake from scratch with kitchen-tested recipes you can count on! You’ll also find helpful baking tips, step by step photos, and video tutorials to help you bake with confidence.
I have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Journalism and am a meticulous fact-checker. That process serves me well when it comes to recipe development – I’m extremely detailed and thorough in my recipe testing and writing process, and I’ve developed hundreds of well tested recipes.
Years before I started developing my own recipes, my grandma (Grammy) taught me how to make sticky bun dough by feel, how to crimp a perfect pie crisp, and how to bake the best apple crisp.
As a self-taught baker, those early skills inform my recipe writing and baking tips as I focus on technique, timing, and texture to create approachable recipes you can trust.
My recipes and photography have been featured on sites and in publications like Bake from Scratch, BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, Real Simple, The Kitchn, and Sur La Table.
- Lemon Meringue Cake Vs. Lemon Tart – Mashed
- From Belgian to Buttermilk, We Found the Best Waffle Mixes – The Spruce Eats
- 14 Tricks For Keeping Your Cake Moist – Mashed
- Tips To Make Your Cookies Look Like They Came Straight Out Of A Bakery – Mashed
- The 8 Best Waffle Makers of 2023 – Real Simple
Questions & Comments
Have a question or comment about a specific recipe? I’d love to hear from you! Leave it in the comments of the recipe post it relates to, or visit my Contact page.
A little more about me:
- Signature dessert: Salted brownie cookies and all the buttery crumb bars!
- Kitchen sidekick: My Ragdoll cat, Latte. She’s the queen (and she knows it!).
- Travel spot: Italy! I especially adore Florence, Venice, and the Italian Lakes region.
- Can’t live without: Coffee. Chocolate. Freshly baked bread.
- Words to live by: “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” —Julia Child