Oh hi! I’m Laura and I’m so happy you’re here!
Welcome to Tutti Dolci, a baking and desserts blog celebrating all things sweet! Featuring beautiful, approachable recipes for everyday and entertaining, I love to put my own twist on classic desserts and inspire a passion for baking.
As a self-taught baker and recipe developer for nearly a decade, I’m all about the experience in the kitchen. Whether you’re here to improve your baking skills or you’re a baking pro, my goal is to equip you to bake from scratch with tested recipes you can count on!
Questions + Comments
Have a question or comment about a specific recipe? Leave it in the comments of the recipe post it relates to, or visit my Contact page. You can also connect with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
A little more about me…
- Signature dessert: Salted brownie cookies and all the crumb bars!
- Kitchen sidekick: My Ragdoll cat, Latte. She’s the queen (and she knows it!).
- Travel spot: Italy! I especially adore Florence, Venice, and the Italian Lakes region.
- Can’t live without: Coffee. Chocolate. Freshly baked bread.
- Words to live by: “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” —Julia Child