Packed with oats, dried blueberries, flaked coconut, and pecans, these homemade blueberry granola bars are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack. Recipe makes 12 bars.
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 cup rolled oats in a food processor and process until finely ground. Combine ground oats, remaining 2 cups rolled oats, flaked coconut, dried blueberries, pecans, coconut sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine maple syrup, cashew butter, and coconut oil in a glass measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl and microwave until mixture is melted, about 45 seconds. Stir to combine, then stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over oat mixture and stir well until completely incorporated.
- Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture for the topping and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes. Use a piece of waxed paper coated with nonstick spray to press remaining oat mixture evenly into pan.
- Heat blueberry jam for 10 seconds in the microwave to loosen, then spread evenly over bars. Sprinkle with chilled crumble, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake bars for 20 to 22 minutes, until top and edges are golden and set. Cool completely in baking pan on a wire rack, then chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into bars with a sharp knife. Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
Keywords: Blueberry, Blueberry Jam, Granola Bar, Breakfast