peaches & cream popsicles

At last, peaches are ripe and ready for picking. My daily scrolls through Instagram reveal baskets of fuzzy peaches, and though I’ve been lucky to gather a few early season varieties, August peaches are the sweetest.

Peaches & Cream Popsicles | Tutti Dolci

Let’s celebrate National Peach Month with peaches and cream popsicles. Simultaneously creamy, sweet, and slightly tangy, these pops are what peach dreams are made on.

Peaches & Cream Popsicles | Tutti Dolci

Peaches & Cream Popsicles
1 1/2 cups Chobani 0% Vanilla Yogurt
2 1/2 cups peaches, pureed
5 Tbsp honey
1 1/2 Tbsp crème de pêche (peach liqueur)
pinch of salt
1/2 cup peaches, diced

Place yogurt in an ultra-fine sieve or a strainer lined with cheesecloth and strain over a bowl in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Combine yogurt, peach puree, honey, crème de pêche, vanilla, and salt in a food processor; process until smooth.

Fill popsicle molds with peach mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch of space at the top of each mold. Top with diced peaches; use a small spatula or popsicle stick to gently fold in fruit. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before unmolding.

Yield – 10 popsicles
Calories – 85 (per popsicle)

Disclosure: Chobani generously provided me with products for recipe development. I was not compensated in any way and all opinions expressed in this post are my own.

Comments

Wait, how did I not know it’s national peach month? I’m so behind on food holidays. This one is worth celebrating though. Love the popsicles!

Growing up my mom used to prepare peaches & cream as a summer treat. Even though I begged for cakes and cookies, the peaches were always a sweet surprise – I have never enjoyed them in popsicle form. This looks delightful!! :)

*edit* Hold that thought…I may have made ginger peach popsicles last year – but they didn’t have cream, and they did not look this gorgeous! Sheesh, my brain has gone on vacation today. 😛

You’ve captured the magic of summer in the Peaches and Cream Popsicles! And using 0% fat yogurt makes this summer treat guilt free!

August is peach month?! Whaaat? I thought peaches were a June thing so I’ve been holding up on posting my peach recipes until next year. Weirdo.

These popsicles look lovely. Peaches and cream is always a winner!

So true peaches are the juiciest now at the farmers market. I hope to go and pick up some tomorrow morning. Love that you used yogurt. My hubs in particular like frozen treats with yogurt. :)

Oh my goodness I would love to make these with white peaches.
    My whole foods had the white peaches for like 2 weeks?
    They have such a short season or maybe it hard to get them all the way here to MA.
    This is so creative!