This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
If you love cocoa powder brownies, you’ll love these ultra rich and fudgy Baileys Irish Cream brownies. With plenty of Irish Cream in both the brownie batter and the one-bowl fudge frosting, these frosted fudge brownies are for the true chocolate lover!
Top with a sprinkle of flaky salt to enhance the flavor even more, and enjoy these brownies for St. Patrick’s Day with a glass of cold milk (or Irish Cream, of course!).
Love Baileys? You may also love my Baileys Irish Cream Cupcakes with chocolate ganache!
More delicious brownie recipes:
- Ultimate Crinkle Brownies
- Fudgy Homemade Turtle Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Brown Butter Brownies
Did you try these Irish Cream Brownies? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating below!Print
Rich and fudgy Baileys Irish Cream brownies topped with swirls of fudge frosting are the perfect chocolate treat for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Irish Cream
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 Tbsp Irish Cream
- 1 Tbsp milk
- flaky salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a large bowl and stir the mixture until combined – the texture will appear granular at this point. Stir in vanilla and Irish Cream; add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each one. When the batter is thick and shiny, add the flour and stir until completely incorporated, then beat briskly for 40 more strokes.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula; gently tap pan once to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 23 to 24 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs attached. Remove from oven and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the frosting, combine melted butter, vanilla, salt, powdered sugar, cocoa, Irish Cream, and milk in a medium bowl and whisk until well combined. Whisk frosting one more minute, until smooth and glossy. Use an offset spatula to spread frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with flaky salt and cut into squares with a sharp knife.