Hi, I’m Laura and welcome to Tutti Dolci (Italian for “all sweets”). I started Tutti Dolci in late 2010 as a space to record my baking experiments. Over countless bowls of butter and sugar, this space has grown into a creative outlet that combines my passions for baking, writing, and photography.
Baking philosophy: I bake seasonally and use ingredients from local sources whenever possible. My recipes are often original creations with reasonable nutritional profiles that don’t sacrifice fabulous flavor. Meyer lemons and farm stand berries are among my favorite ingredients; I also adore anything chocolate (with salt!) and I’ve been known to put brown butter in everything (especially cookies).
Photo/recipe use: Please review my photo and recipe policy.
Freelance inquiries: I’d love to work with you! I offer recipe development, food photography and more. My blog is my portfolio – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I absolutely do eat dessert every day (in moderation). I balance out the sweets with healthy plant-based meals and am active every day (running is my favorite!).
- My sidekick in the kitchen is my Ragdoll cat, Latte. She’s the queen (and she knows it!).
- When I’m not working, you can usually find me on Instagram or Pinterest – I’m addicted to both!
- My favorite meal on earth is bruschetta – there’s nothing better than sweet summer tomatoes showered with basil and served up on freshly toasted ciabatta.
- Italy is my favorite travel destination, and I especially adore Florence, Venice, and the Italian Lakes region.