Raspberry almond blondies make the best dessert! Studded with white chocolate, fresh raspberries and almonds, you’ll love this easy blondie recipe.
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, almond extract, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated, then fold in white chocolate.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and use a piece of parchment paper coated with nonstick spray to press batter evenly into pan; tap pan sharply to remove air bubbles. Top batter with raspberries, white chocolate, and sliced almonds.
- Bake for 35 to 38 minutes, until golden and set in the middle, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife. If desired, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Keywords: Blondies, Bars, Raspberry, Almond, White Chocolate