Raspberry almond blondies make the best dessert! Studded with white chocolate, fresh raspberries and sliced almonds, you’ll love this easy blondie recipe. Recipe makes 16 blondie bars.
These soft and buttery blondies are one of my favorite dessert bar recipes, and each bite is pure bliss.
Flavored with light brown sugar, vanilla, and pure almond extract, I love the bright berry flavor from the fresh raspberries. Chopped white chocolate adds richness, and sliced almonds make the perfect topping.
Best Christmas Cookies
5 Deliciously Festive Holiday Cookie Recipes!
Here’s what you need to make these white chocolate raspberry blondies:
- Unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Pure almond extract
- All-purpose flour
- White chocolate
- Fresh raspberries
- Sliced almonds
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
How to Make Raspberry Blondies
These bars are a cinch to make! Whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, one large egg, vanilla and almond extracts, and salt in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated, then gently fold in chopped white chocolate.
Transfer batter to an 8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper, and use a piece of parchment or wax paper coated with nonstick spray to press batter evenly into the pan.
Top the batter with fresh raspberries, white chocolate, and sliced almonds.
Bake blondies until golden and set, about 35 to 38 minutes. Cool blondies completely in pan on a wire rack.
When you’re ready to serve, pop the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes. After the brief chill, lift the parchment to remove blondies from the pan and transfer to a cutting board.
Use a sharp knife to slice the raspberry almond blondies into bars. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
More blondie recipes to try:
- Chocolate Dipped Toffee Blondies
- Sprinkle Blondies
- Brown Butter Cherry Chocolate Blondies
- Cookie Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Did you try this Raspberry Blondies Recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating below!Print
Raspberry almond blondies make the best dessert! Studded with white chocolate, fresh raspberries and almonds, you’ll love this easy blondie recipe.
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, almond extract, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated, then fold in white chocolate.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and use a piece of parchment paper coated with nonstick spray to press batter evenly into pan; tap pan sharply to remove air bubbles. Top batter with raspberries, white chocolate, and sliced almonds.
- Bake for 35 to 38 minutes, until golden and set in the middle, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife. If desired, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Keywords: Blondies, Bars, Raspberry, Almond, White Chocolate
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.