Soft batch Easter cheesecake cookies are perfect for spring! Filled with Cadbury mini eggs and Easter M&M’s, you’ll love this easy Easter cookie recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Easter M&M’s
- 3/4 cup Cadbury mini eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Easter M&M’s
- Whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixer bowl at medium speed until smooth; add sugars and beat until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate. Cover dough and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (if dough has chilled overnight, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking). Line two baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop coated lightly with nonstick spray to form 1 1/2-inch balls of dough and place two inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Press mounds to flatten slightly and top with remaining M&M’s, pressing to adhere.
- Bake, rotating pans halfway through, for 11 to 13 minutes, until tops and edges are set. Cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
Keywords: Cookie, Cream Cheese, Chocolate, Easter