Raspberry almond bundt cake is perfect for spring! You’ll love this easy raspberry bundt cake topped with almond glaze and fresh raspberries.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup super-fine almond flour
- 3/4 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp pure almond extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- fresh raspberries
- lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F and generously butter and flour a 10-cup bundt pan or spray evenly with baking spray containing flour (baking spray is best for more intricate pan designs).
- Whisk together flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; reserve 1 tablespoon flour mixture to toss with raspberries.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon zest and almond extract. Reduce speed to low and add eggs one at a time. Beat in flour mixture in three additions, alternating with buttermilk mixture (begin and end with flour mixture), just until incorporated. Toss raspberries with reserved flour mixture and gently fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Tap pan sharply to reduce air bubbles.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until cake is golden, springs back to the touch, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes; carefully invert onto rack and cool completely.
- For the glaze, whisk together melted butter, salt, lemon zest, almond extract, powdered sugar, and milk in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over cake and let set before serving. Serve topped with fresh raspberries and lemon slices.
Baking powder: Use an aluminum-free baking powder to prevent the cake and glaze from turning blue/discoloring.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love!
Keywords: Raspberry, Almond, Bundt Cake, Mother's Day