Pumpkin spice biscotti drizzled with white chocolate make a delicous fall cookie! You’ll love this easy pumpkin biscotti recipe!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- chopped pecans
- Whisk together melted butter, pumpkin, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in eggs one at a time until smooth. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg until incorporated. Cover dough and chill for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide dough in half and shape dough into 2 (10-by-4-inch) loaves on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until pale golden. Carefully transfer loaves to a wire rack and cool for 15 minutes. Using a serrated knife, cut loaves into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices cut side down on baking sheets; bake 12 minutes. Turn slices over and bake for 12 minutes more or until golden. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Place white chocolate in a double boiler or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until glossy and smooth. Transfer chocolate to a small piping bag and drizzle over biscotti. Sprinkle with pecans and let chocolate set before serving. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Store biscotti in an airtight container to keep them crisp, placing parchment paper between the layers. Biscotti can also be wrapped well and frozen for up to 3 months.
Keywords: Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, Biscotti, Cookie, White Chocolate