- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 oz white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp roasted cashews, halved
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Place semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth (about 2 minutes). Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth (about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate into prepared pan and spread with an offset spatula. Dollop melted white chocolate by teaspoons over semisweet chocolate layer and swirl together with a toothpick or wooden skewer; gently tap pan once to remove air bubbles. Top with cranberries and cashews, pressing gently to adhere. Chill baking pan in the refrigerator for 45 minutes, until bark is set.
- Carefully lift parchment paper and place bark on a cutting board; trim away any ragged edges, then use a sharp knife to cut into squares. Pack in an airtight container with wax paper between layers; store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Calories: 150
- Carbohydrates: 20