Rich and indulgent, triple chocolate brownie cups are a chocoholic’s dream! Baked in a muffin tin, you’ll love these easy fudgy brownies.
- 2/3 cup (94 g) flour
- 2 Tbsp (12 g) unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) salt
- 8 ounces (226 g) semisweet chocolate, finely chopped (recommended: 70% chocolate)
- 1/4 cup (57 g) unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs (100 g), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (92 g) light brown sugar
- 1 tsp (4 g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (85 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (85 g) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-cup standard muffin pan with baking cups. Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Place chopped chocolate and butter in a double boiler or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine eggs, sugars, and vanilla in a large mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk together on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low and beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds, just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips (dough will resemble a gooey brownie batter).
- Use a cookie scoop coated lightly with nonstick spray to fill each baking cup 3/4 full of batter. Bake for 25 to 27 minutes, until tops are shiny and crackly and a tester inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Remove from oven let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and dust with cocoa powder.
Recipe inspired by Martha Stewart
Keywords: Chocolate, Brownie Cups, Brownies, Brownie Cookies