- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 can (13.5 oz) full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1 Tbsp vodka
White Chocolate Drizzle
- 2 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine strawberries, coconut milk, sugar, salt, vanilla bean paste, and vodka in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Chill mixture for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fill popsicle molds with chilled mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch of space at the top of each mold. Freeze for about an hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet; freeze for 2 hours.
- For the white chocolate drizzle, combine white chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth. Let cool to room temperature. Drizzle over popsicles and freeze for 20 minutes, then serve.
The vodka prevents the popsicles from freezing too firmly; omit if you wish. Popsicle molds: I use these.
- Calories: 165
- Carbohydrates: 21