Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Sweet and creamy strawberry white chocolate popsicles flavored with vanilla bean and drizzled with white chocolate! Recipe yields 10 popsicles.
On my last jaunt to the strawberry stand, I took my kitten along for the ride in an attempt to acclimate her to the car. While I was delighted over the freshly picked berries, she was less than thrilled with me and whined pitifully during the short (7 minute) drive home.
We settled in to our perspective spaces, she napping happily in the sun and me whirling together these pretty pops. She may never like the car, but at least we have strawberries!
Utterly simple and straight up delicious, these sweet strawberry popsicles are flavored with vanilla bean and drizzled with white chocolate. If you adore strawberries and cream as much as I do, you’ll love these pops!
Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles
- Yield: 10 popsicles
Sweet and creamy strawberry white chocolate popsicles flavored with vanilla bean and drizzled with white chocolate. Recipe yields 10 popsicles.
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 can (13.5 oz) full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1 Tbsp vodka
White Chocolate Drizzle
- 2 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine strawberries, coconut milk, sugar, salt, vanilla bean paste, and vodka in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Chill mixture for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fill popsicle molds with chilled mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch of space at the top of each mold. Freeze for about an hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet; freeze for 2 hours.
- For the white chocolate drizzle, combine white chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth. Let cool to room temperature. Drizzle over popsicles and freeze for 20 minutes, then serve.
The vodka prevents the popsicles from freezing too firmly; omit if you wish.
Keywords: Strawberry, White Chocolate, Popsicles
Can this be made without the vodka? 🙂
Hi Ira! Yes you can omit the vodka. 🙂
Love the flavor of these pops and the chocolate swirl is a great idea! My friend’s cat is the same way, hates car rides! Love the IG page 🙂
I think my dog is the only dog on the planet who hates car rides. She has no interest in hanging her head out the window at all! These pops look great – love that white chocolate drizzle!
Awe poor kitty. I say keep taking her on short rides so that she can slowly get used to the car. Nothing is worse than having a stressed out kitty at the vet. My guys are very relaxed in the car but it hasn’t always been so. It helps to position them so that they can see you during the ride and you may want to experiment with size of carrier. My female whined like the dickens until we bought her a bigger carrier. Now she is much more relaxed.
On a different note, these popsicles are gorgeous. I love the white chocolate drizzle. It makes these truly a work of art.
Hi Lynn, thanks so much for that tip on the carrier. That’s great advice, I will try it during our next short ride! 🙂
That white chocolate whirly swirl is so pretty! I’d like to have a big batch of these in my freezer right now. (And also be sitting next to your kitty while I eat them:)
I love the idea of combining strawberries and white chocolate in a popsicle! These look so refreshing and mouthwatering!
I think cats enjoy car rides as much as getting a bath. Of course their contrary nature makes them all the more endearing. 😀 Love these popsicles!! If I could stop noshing on strawberries, maybe I could actually make something with them. They’re so sweet this year!!