Flavored with brown sugar, rich vanilla and sweet almond extract, these easy and festive sprinkle blondies make the perfect treat for any occasion!
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
- 2 Tbsp confetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, almond extract, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated; gently fold in sprinkles. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Top with remaining sprinkles.
- Bake blondies for 22 to 24 minutes, until top is set, edges are golden, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Blondie recipe inspired by Traditional Sprinkle Blondies, Bake From Scratch May/June 2019 The Tropical Issue
Keywords: Sprinkles, Confetti Sprinkles, Blondies, Bars