Nothing says happiness like buttery blondies filled with bright confetti sprinkles, and these sprinkle blondies deliver! Flavored with brown sugar, rich vanilla and sweet almond extract, these festive blondies come together quickly, making them the perfect treat for any occasion.
Perfect Sprinkle Blondies
Mix up the one bowl batter, transfer to your baking pan, and top with sprinkles. Bake blondies until golden and fragrant, then let cool completely before cutting into squares. For the ultimate sweet treat, top your blondie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and extra confetti sprinkles!Print
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Total Time: 34 minutes
- Yield: 12 blondies
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Flavored with brown sugar, rich vanilla and sweet almond extract, these easy and festive sprinkle blondies make the perfect treat for any occasion!
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
- 2 Tbsp confetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, almond extract, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated; gently fold in sprinkles. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Top with remaining sprinkles.
- Bake blondies for 22 to 24 minutes, until top is set, edges are golden, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Blondie recipe inspired by Traditional Sprinkle Blondies, Bake From Scratch May/June 2019 The Tropical Issue
Keywords: Sprinkles, Confetti Sprinkles, Blondies, Bars
More blondie recipes you’ll love:
Bourbon Pecan Toffee Blondies
Brown Butter Cherry Chocolate Blondies
Raspberry Almond Blondies
5 Secrets to Baking Decadent Chocolate Desserts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
These turned out buttery and delicious. Love the addition of almond extract.
Thanks so much, Ana! 🙂
I’m a huge fan of chewy, buttery blondies! These look perfect!!!
Happy Blondies! Indeed! These sweet treats would bring a smile to all those lucky enough to share a slice.
How fun are these Laura! And I’m a huge fan of blondies too! I loved that issue of Bake from Scratch too!
Such a great issue! I baked one of the rum cakes too – so delicious! 🙂
Really happiness alike ! Flavours to enjoy four seasons !