Snickerdoodle bundt cake is perfectly golden and cinnamon-spiced! Layered with a delicious cinnamon-sugar ribbon, this easy bundt tastes like snickerdoodle cookies.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnmon
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and generously butter and flour a 10-cup bundt pan. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add eggs one at a time; mix in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture in three additions, alternating with buttermilk (begin and end with flour mixture), just until incorporated.
- Spoon half the batter batter into prepared bundt pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Tap pan sharply to reduce air bubbles. For the ribbon, combine sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over the cake batter. Spoon remaining batter evenly over the cinnamon-sugar layer and carefully smooth with an offset spatula. Tap pan sharply again to reduce air bubbles.
- Bake for 40 to 44 minutes, until cake is golden, springs back to the touch, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes; carefully invert onto rack.
- Place rack with cake over a piece of wax paper. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush warm cake with melted butter and sprinkle generously with cinnamon-sugar. Let cake cool completely before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 2 days.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love!
Keywords: Snickerdoodle, Cinnamon, Bundt Cake, Bundt