Peanut butter lovers will be obsessed with these creamy salted peanut butter chocolate popsicles! Recipe yields 8 popsicles.
Think frozen peanut butter fudge drizzled with dark chocolate and you’re right on target. Honey sweetened with a hint of cinnamon to lift the rich and creamy peanut butter flavor, you need a stash of these fudge bars in your freezer.Print
Rich and creamy salted peanut butter chocolate popsicles drizzled with dark chocolate are perfect for peanut butter lovers! Recipe yields 8 popsicles.
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 1 3/4 cups) full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- flaky salt
- Combine coconut milk, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Chill mixture for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fill popsicle molds with chilled mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch of space at the top of each mold. Freeze for about an hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet; freeze for 2 hours.
- For the chocolate drizzle, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth. Let cool to room temperature. Drizzle over popsicles, sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freeze for 20 minutes before serving.
Keywords: Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Popsicles
Best Christmas Cookies
5 Deliciously Festive Holiday Cookie Recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.