salted peanut butter chocolate popsicles
Peanut butter lovers will go mad for these cool and creamy pops! Think frozen peanut butter fudge drizzled with chocolate and you’re right on target. Honey sweetened with a hint of cinnamon to lift the rich and creamy peanut butter flavor, you need a stash of these fudge bars in your freezer.
Since you all know I’m crazy about homemade popsicles, I’ve giving away a set of molds to two readers. I’m having so much fun mixing and matching flavors and I don’t want you to miss out on making your own custom pops. Giveaway details below the recipe.
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 1 3/4 cups) full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- flaky salt
- Combine coconut milk, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Chill mixture for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fill popsicle molds with chilled mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch of space at the top of each mold. Freeze for about an hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet; freeze for 2 hours.
- For the chocolate drizzle, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth. Let cool to room temperature. Drizzle over popsicles, sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freeze for 20 minutes before serving.
Popsicle molds: I use these.
- Calories: 260
- Carbohydrates: 25
Two winners will receive one set of Progressive International Popsicle Molds. Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Giveaway ends on Monday, July 13, 2015 at 1 pm PST. Open to continental US Residents.
Disclosure: Progressive generously provided product for the giveaway. I received no compensation and all opinions expressed in this post are my own.