Baked in a tart pan, these delicious raspberry amaretto cookie bars feature a buttery crust and crumb topping with a sweet raspberry filling!
Crust & Crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 6 Tbsp graham flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Amaretto
- 6 Tbsp raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan with nonstick spray. Whisk together flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Combine melted butter, sugars, and almond extract in a medium bowl. Add flour mixture and fold in until incorporated.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of dough for topping (keep chilled); press remaining dough evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust for 12 to 14 minutes, until lightly golden and set. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 15 minutes.
- While the tart bakes, combine raspberries and Amaretto in a small bowl and let stand for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally. Spread jam over cooled crust with an offset spatula, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with raspberries (leave any juices behind) and crumble reserved dough over filling.
- Bake for another 30 to 32 minutes, until topping is golden and filling slightly bubbly. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Just before releasing from the pan, chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. Cut into bars with a sharp knife.
Graham Flour: If you don’t have graham flour on hand, substitute whole wheat flour, graham cracker crumbs, or all-purpose flour.
Keywords: Raspberry, Raspberry Jam, Crumb Bars, Cookie Bars