Even easier than classic pumpkin pie, this pumpkin biscoff tart belongs on your Thanksgiving table. Baked in a tart pan for pretty fluted edges, the press-in biscoff cookie crust comes together in minutes and makes a delicious counterpoint to the perfectly spiced pumpkin filling.
Topped with a drizzle of brown sugar caramel sauce and sprinkle of pecans, this may just be the ultimate holiday dessert for all pumpkin lovers.
More pumpkin recipes you’ll love:
Did you try this Pumpkin Tart Recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating below!
Best Christmas Cookies
5 Deliciously Festive Holiday Cookie Recipes!
Pumpkin biscoff tart is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert! With a delicious biscoff cookie crust and creamy pumpkin filling, you’ll love this easy tart topped with brown sugar caramel sauce. Recipe makes one 9-inch tart.
- 1 package (8.8 oz) biscoff cookies
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the crust, combine biscoff cookies and salt in a food processor and pulse together to form crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until incorporated. Press mixture tightly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan. Bake crust for about 15 minutes, until deeply golden and set. Cool crust for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- For the filling, whisk together pumpkin, yogurt, heavy cream, egg, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour filling over cooled crust and smooth with an offset spatula.
- Return tart to oven and bake another 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center emerges mostly clean. Cool tart for 1 1/2 hours on a wire rack, then transfer to the refrigerator until chilled, about 2 hours.
- For the topping, combine brown sugar, butter, cream, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil, whisking until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla. Let stand for 10 minutes before drizzling over tart and sprinkling with chopped pecans.
Keywords: Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, Biscoff Cookies, Tart
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.