Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Peanut butter cup blondies make the best anytime treat!
When faced with a bowl of Halloween candy, there’s only one thing I look for: the gold fluted wrappers which hold my most beloved treat, the chocolate peanut butter cup. If you are anything like me, then you’ll want to hoard tomorrow’s PB cups and bake them into peanut butter cup blondies, an absolute must for peanut butter lovers.
Chopped mini peanut butter cups are baked into the buttery, PB-laced batter; another handful are scattered over the top. If you need one last Halloween dessert, whip up a pan of these blondies in less than an hour.
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 to 16 blondies
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat melted butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar with a mixer on medium-high speed until smooth; beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Reduce speed to low and add flour and salt, beating until just combined. Stir in chopped mini peanut butter cups.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and use a piece of parchment paper coated with nonstick spray to press batter evenly into pan. Top with halved mini peanut butter cups, pressing gently into the batter.
- Bake for 26 to 30 minutes, until golden and set in the middle, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Keywords: Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cup, Blondies, Bars
More easy bars to try:
Chocolate Toffee Blondies
Bourbon Pecan Toffee Blondies
Salted Caramel Crumb Bars
Peanut butter cups are my favorites, too. I’ll admit that I’ve had more than my share from the candy stash at work this Halloween season. Wish I had some now to try these blondies!
Blondies with PB cups! I rather want these blondies than just PB cups! I wish I can get these if I go trick or treating at your house. 😉
You make the most delectable sweets. I could make that if I reduced the sugar and used gluten-free flour. Thanks for the inspiration.
Deee-licious!!! I need to make this soon!
Oh, my! Such moist and chewy, buttery-brown sugary-peanut butter goodness! I just adore Blondies…and Reese’s! Anything peanut butter and chocolate, I am obsessed with. Thanks for sharing this rendition of Blondies, Laura! Pinning!
Okay I can just taste these little delights now! They look simply divine. A must make!
You know I am blondie obsessed, right?! These are 100% next on my list. Mwahahahaha!
You’ve done the candy really justice – those blondies look delicious, Laura!
YUM. These look so so yummy!
Love those mini peanut butter cups and in blondies they are perfect!
Oh yes!! The blondes look perfect — pinned!
This is probably the best use of leftover Halloween candy!
An irresistible treat!
Can’t wait to try this recipe with leftover candies — hopefully there will be leftover 😉