Peach Blueberry Crisp
There’s nothing sweeter or more effortless for summer than a peach blueberry crisp! Baked until golden and bubbling, peaches and blueberries shine in this simple dessert that celebrates the best of the season.
A splash of lemon juice and peach liqueur create a bright and flavorful filling that’s a delicious complement to the golden crumble topping (and if you’re short on time, feel free to skip peeling the peaches). Served up still warm with generous scoops of vanilla ice cream, this crisp is one to have on repeat all summer long.Print
Peach Blueberry Crisp
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8-10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Peach blueberry crisp is the ultimate summer dessert! Serve this easy peach crisp topped with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch (or 6 Tbsp cornstarch)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 1/2 cups peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 Tbsp peach liqueur (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Place a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil in the oven and preheat to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round or square baking dish.
- For the crumble topping, combine oats, sliced almonds, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until well combined and large crumbs form. Chill until ready to use.
- For the filling, whisk together sugar, arrowroot starch, and salt in a large bowl. Add peaches, blueberries, peach liqueur, and lemon juice to sugar mixture and toss together just until combined. Spoon filling into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crumble topping.
- Place baking dish on preheated baking sheet and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until golden and filling is bubbling. Cool crisp on a wire rack for 1 hour before serving.
Arrowroot starch is a natural thickener and creates a smooth, shiny sauce. Available online or in the natural foods section.
Keywords: Peach, Blueberry, Peach Crisp, Fruit Crisp
More peach dessert recipes you’ll love:
Peach Pecan Crumble Pie
Peach Upside Down Cake
Peach Crumb Cake
5 Secrets to Baking Decadent Chocolate Desserts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
This recipe is wonderful! I’ve been making peach & blueberry pie for years, which is really good, but I was looking for something less time consuming and I always love a good fruit crisp with ice cream. Not sure I’m ever going back to pie. This is easy and delicious and will make a good addition to any pot luck get together. It is just as good cold as warm. I cut the sugar a bit and increased the lemon juice to give the fruit a nice tartness to go with the sweet topping. I didn’t have peach liquor, and substituted almond liquor, Amaretto, because of the almonds in the topping. Yum!
Thank you so much, Teenta! So glad to hear this was a hit! 🙂
What a stunning dessert! The flavor profile is so much summer in every bite!
I can never resist a peach dessert! Combined with sweet blueberries and a beautiful oat topping, this is one amazing crisp!
Such a delicious combo. Love peaches and blueberries. Looks delish!
It is so hard to beat the peach and blueberry combination, especially right now when they are perfectly in season. Lovely!
Just beautiful, Laura! I love that golden crumble topping with oats and your spin by adding peach liqueur to the lemon juice for the filling for this wonderful summer fruit crisp. Divine! This one will definitely go on repeat. Cannot wait to make this one for this weekend. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Such a perfect summer dessert Laura! I love the peach blueberry combo, Love the added peach liqueur in your recipe too!