After last week’s sandwich cookies, my lime kick is still going strong with key lime pie popsicles! These fun and festive pops are my frozen take on lime bars, a must make for any key lime pie lover (and just the popsicle to enjoy poolside on a warm July afternoon).
With layers of sweet and tangy lime mixture and ribbons of crushed honey graham crackers, these dairy-free lime creamsicles are the perfect summer treat on a stick!
Dairy-free key lime pie popsicles make the perfect summer treat!
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 honey graham crackers, finely crushed
- Whisk together coconut milk, lime zest, lime juice, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Chill mixture for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Whisk chilled mixture well, then fill each mold with a 1-inch layer of coconut mixture; freeze for 20 minutes. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs and another layer of coconut mixture; freeze 20 minutes. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs and divide remaining coconut mixture evenly between molds. Freeze for 20 minutes before topping with a final layer of graham cracker crumbs. Freeze 20 minutes, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve.
- Calories: 185
- Carbohydrates: 26
Keywords: Key Lime, Lime, Popsicles, Frozen Treat