Hello creamsicle meets fruit bar! With a mix of creamy coconut milk and bright ribbons of raspberry and nectarine, these sweet and tangy coconut raspberry nectarine popsicles are the perfect way to beat the heat.
Best of all, whipping up a batch of creamy, fruity pops takes less than ten minutes. Stash these frozen treats in the freezer and you’ll be ready for warm afternoons by the pool or easy entertaining all season long!
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 1 2/3 cups) full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vodka
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- heaping 1/2 cup raspberries
- heaping 1/2 cup peeled and sliced nectarines
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- nectarine slices
- Whisk together coconut milk, sugar, salt, vodka, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Set aside 1/3 cup coconut mixture; divide remaining mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Combine reserved coconut mixture, raspberries, nectarines, and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Place a nectarine slice in each mold and top with fruit mixture, leaving a 1/4-inch of space at the top of each mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve.
The vodka prevents the popsicles from freezing too firmly; omit if you wish.
- Calories: 145
- Carbohydrates: 23
Keywords: Coconut, Coconut Milk, Raspberry, Nectarine