Chocolate dipped Cadbury mini egg blondies are the perfect treat for Easter! Soft and chewy blondies dunked in chocolate and topped with mini eggs. Recipe makes 12 blondies.
Though I am typically disciplined even when surrounded by a sea of candy and chocolate, all bets are off when it comes to Cadbury mini eggs. Those pastel eggs are like kryptonite to me; I simply can’t resist them. I almost considered an all-chocolate diet until Easter, but then common sense came crashing down upon my illusions of guilt-free consumption. 😉
So if I can’t eat all the mini eggs at once, it seems only sensible to use my stash in a more constructive way – a batch of chocolate dipped blondies!
How to Bake the MOST Decadent Chocolate Desserts
Perfectly soft and chewy one-bowl blondies are an especially fine treat when dunked in chocolate and topped with a shower of mini eggs. And if you’re craving even more chocolate, try my Cadbury mini egg brownies!
More Easter dessert ideas:Print
Chocolate dipped Cadbury mini egg blondies are the perfect treat for Easter! Soft and chewy blondies dunked in chocolate and topped with mini eggs.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup Cadbury mini eggs, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula.
- Bake for 22 minutes, until top is set, edges are golden, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chocolate in a double boiler or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until glossy and smooth.
- Dip blondies in chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with chopped mini eggs. Chill baking pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set chocolate.
Keywords: Blondies, Bars, Chocolate, Cadbury Eggs, Mini Eggs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.