Bourbon pecan chocolate cookies make a delicious twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie, and they’re utterly irresistible!
- 2 cups flour
- 4 oz Biscoff cookies, pulsed to fine crumbs*
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp bourbon
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- flaky salt
- Whisk together flour, Biscoff cookie crumbs, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and sugars in a large mixer bowl at medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, egg yolk, vanilla, and bourbon until combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Cover dough and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (if cookie dough has chilled overnight, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking). Line two baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Form 1 1/2-inch balls of dough and place two inches apart on prepared baking sheets; flatten mounds slightly and top cookies with chocolate chips, pressing gently to adhere.
- Bake, rotating pans halfway through, for 11 to 12 minutes, until edges are set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with flaky salt. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Biscoff Cookies: You’ll need 1 cup of Biscoff cookie crumbs for this recipe. You can also use 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 graham cracker sheets, pulsed to fine crumbs) or 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs.
Keywords: Biscoff, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Pecan, Cookie, Chocolate Chip Cookie