Blueberry lemon bundt cake is a classic bundt cake recipe! Bursting with blueberries and drizzled with glaze, you’ll love this easy blueberry bundt cake.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp aluminum-free baking powder*
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 10-cup bundt pan generously with baking spray containing flour. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; reserve one tablespoon flour mixture to toss with blueberries.
- Beat butter, sugar, and lemon zest in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Mix in lemon extract and vanilla extract. Reduce speed to low and add eggs one at a time. Combine buttermilk and lemon juice in a small bowl. Beat in flour mixture in three additions, alternating with buttermilk mixture (begin and end with flour mixture), just until incorporated. Toss blueberries with reserved flour mixture and gently fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Tap pan sharply to reduce air bubbles.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake is golden, springs back to the touch, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes; carefully invert onto rack and cool completely.
- For the glaze, whisk together melted butter, salt, lemon zest, powdered sugar, and milk in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake and let set before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.
Baking powder: Use an aluminum-free baking powder to keep your cake from turning blue.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use and love!
- Calories: 315
- Carbohydrates: 50
Keywords: Blueberry, Lemon, Bundt, Bundt Cake