- 1 package (8.8 oz) biscoff cookies
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with parchment paper. For the crust, combine biscoff cookies and salt in a food processor and pulse together to form fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until completely incorporated. Firmly press mixture tightly and evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust for 15 to 17 minutes, until deeply golden and set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, and reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- For the filling, place cream cheese and yogurt in a food processor and process until combined. Add sugar, salt, bourbon, vanilla, and egg; process until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture over cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Warm apple butter in the microwave in 10 second bursts until easy to stir, adding a teaspoon of water if necessary. Dollop apple butter and caramel sauce by teaspoons over cream cheese layer. Swirl together with a toothpick or wooden skewer; gently tap pan once to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 42 to 44 minutes, until center is set. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. Carefully lift parchment and place bars on a cutting board; use a sharp knife to trim away raised edges, then cut into bars. Store leftover bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
Keywords: Apple Butter, Biscoff, Salted Caramel, Cheesecake Bars, Bars