Apple butter biscoff cheesecake bars are creamy, dreamy, and so delicious! With a spiced Biscoff cookie crust and swirls of apple butter and salted caramel sauce, these easy bars make the perfect indulgence for your cheesecake cravings!
How to Make Cheesecake Bars
Make the crust – Pulse Biscoff cookies in a food processor until finely ground, then add melted butter and pulse until completely incorporated and the mixture resemble wet sand. Transfer to an 8-inch metal baking pan and press the cookie crumbs firmly and evenly across the bottom of the pan – use the bottom of a heavy measuring cup to really pack the crust in! Bake the crust for 15 to 17 minutes, until deeply golden and set. Let the crust cool completely on a wire rack.
Make the filling – Blend cream cheese and Greek yogurt in a food processor until smooth. Add remaining filling ingredients and process until creamy. Pour the filling over the cooled crust, spreading evenly into a smooth layer.
Make the swirls – For perfect swirls, dollop the apple butter and caramel sauce by teaspoons over the cream cheese layer. (If your apple butter or caramel sauce are very thick, microwave in 10 second bursts until easy to stir). Use a toothpick or wooden skewer to gently swirl the layers together.
Bake and cool – Return the pan to the oven, and bake until the center is set, about 42 to 44 minutes. Cool the bars on a wire rack for at least 1 hour, then transfer to the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours before serving (I love these bars with an extra drizzle of salted caramel sauce too!).
- 1 package (8.8 oz) biscoff cookies
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with parchment paper. For the crust, combine biscoff cookies and salt in a food processor and pulse together to form fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until completely incorporated. Firmly press mixture tightly and evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust for 15 to 17 minutes, until deeply golden and set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, and reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- For the filling, place cream cheese and yogurt in a food processor and process until combined. Add sugar, salt, bourbon, vanilla, and egg; process until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture over cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Warm apple butter in the microwave in 10 second bursts until easy to stir, adding a teaspoon of water if necessary. Dollop apple butter and caramel sauce by teaspoons over cream cheese layer. Swirl together with a toothpick or wooden skewer; gently tap pan once to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 42 to 44 minutes, until center is set. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. Carefully lift parchment and place bars on a cutting board; use a sharp knife to trim away raised edges, then cut into bars. Store leftover bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
Keywords: Apple Butter, Biscoff, Salted Caramel, Cheesecake Bars, Bars