- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz full fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured board and roll out into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Use a sharp knife to cut the rectangle into 12 squares, and transfer squares to baking sheet, spacing them 1 inch apart.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, honey, salt, vanilla, and almond extract in a food processor; process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a piping bag, and pipe (or spoon) filling into the center of each square. Top with a spoonful of jam. Freeze pastries on baking sheet until the filling is frozen, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush the sides of the pastry lightly with heavy cream and sprinkle with sugar. Bake pastries for 15 minutes, until tops are golden. Rotate baking sheet and continue baking another 8 to 10 minutes, until pastry is fully baked through. Place baking sheet on a wire rack, and let pastries cool slightly (15 to 20 minutes) before serving.
Make ahead: Freeze assembled pastries on a baking sheet, then transfer to a freezer bag for storage. When ready to bake, brush with heavy cream, sprinkle with sugar, and bake directly from the freezer, adding 1-2 minutes to baking time.
Keywords: Raspberry, Jam, Puff Pastry