- 1 can (13.5 oz or 1 2/3 cups) full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vodka
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- heaping 1/2 cup raspberries
- heaping 1/2 cup peeled and sliced nectarines
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- nectarine slices
- Whisk together coconut milk, sugar, salt, vodka, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Set aside 1/3 cup coconut mixture; divide remaining mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Combine reserved coconut mixture, raspberries, nectarines, and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Place a nectarine slice in each mold and top with fruit mixture, leaving a 1/4-inch of space at the top of each mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve.
The vodka prevents the popsicles from freezing too firmly; omit if you wish. Popsicle molds: I use these.
- Calories: 145
- Carbohydrates: 23
Keywords: Coconut, Coconut Milk, Raspberry, Nectarine