Snickerdoodle cookies and s’mores collide in these fun and festive cookie bars, an absolute must make for your Halloween bash! Simply mix up a batch of best-ever snickerdoodle cookie dough, press the dough into a tart pan (or pie pan), and top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Add a shower of cinnamon-sugar and pop the pan in the oven, just in time for the trick-or-treating to begin.
Emerging from the oven golden and toasty, with gooey marshmallows, melty chocolate chips, and the aroma of cinnamon-sugar clouds, it’s no wonder kids (and kids at heart!) go crazy for these cookie bars!
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (approximately 3 graham cracker sheets, crushed)
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan (or pie pan) with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl at medium speed until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Scrape dough into prepared pan and use a piece of parchment paper lightly coated with nonstick spray to press dough evenly into pan. Top with remaining chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, pressing slightly into dough. Combine sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until top is golden and set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
- Calories: 200
- Carbohydrates: 28