key lime pie popsicles
After last week’s sandwich cookies, my lime kick is still going strong with key lime pie popsicles! These fun and festive pops are my frozen take on lime bars, a must make for any key lime pie lover (and just the popsicle to enjoy poolside on a warm July afternoon).
With layers of sweet and tangy lime mixture and ribbons of crushed honey graham crackers, these dairy-free lime creamsicles are the perfect summer treat on a stick!
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 honey graham crackers, finely crushed
- Whisk together coconut milk, lime zest, lime juice, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Chill mixture for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Whisk chilled mixture well, then fill each mold with a 1-inch layer of coconut mixture; freeze for 20 minutes. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs and another layer of coconut mixture; freeze 20 minutes. Top with a layer of graham cracker crumbs and divide remaining coconut mixture evenly between molds. Freeze for 20 minutes before topping with a final layer of graham cracker crumbs. Freeze 20 minutes, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve.
- Calories: 185
- Carbohydrates: 26