- 1 can (13.5 oz or 1 2/3 cups) full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup toasted coconut granola, divided
- For the coconut mixture, combine coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and salt in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- For the blueberry mixture, combine blueberries, honey, and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened and reduced. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fill popsicle molds 1/4 full of coconut mixture. Add a spoonful of blueberry mixture, swirling gently with a metal skewer. Divide 1/2 cup coconut granola evenly among molds. Repeat layers once more, finishing with granola. Freeze for 1 hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight. To unmold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from molds and serve.
Popsicle molds: I use these.
- Calories: 175
- Carbohydrates: 25