With one week until Halloween, and only five weeks until Thanksgiving (!!), my guess is that many of you find yourself in the same place I do – with the urge to bake all the fall things. Since baking isn’t an option for me today (Real life: our new double oven is currently sitting in the middle of the kitchen, waiting to be installed), I’m sharing 15 of my favorite fall recipes with you – I hope they inspire you to head to the kitchen and add a few of my most loved recipes to your fall rotation.
15 Favorite Fall Recipes
1. Brown Butter Pear Bars | Pears plus brown butter is a combination of pure magic.
2. Maple Pecan Granola | If you could bottle up fall and serve it in a bowl, I’m almost certain you’d meet this cozy maple pecan granola.
3. Pumpkin Spice Scones | Wonderfully tender and flaky pumpkin spice scones with a drizzle of vanilla-spiked glaze.
4. Apple Crumble Bars | Caramelized apple slices plus layers of cinnamon-graham crumbs and a sprinkle of toffee bits all lead to a fine apple crumble, albeit in bar form.
5. Maple Bourbon Caramels | Maple syrup and a splash of bourbon give the caramels such an incredible flavor that you’ll never be able to stop at just one.
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
| Velvety pumpkin cheesecake bars with a rich chocolate crust and chocolate swirls.
7. Fresh Apple Cake | If the idea of an apple cake that is almost as much apples as it is cake enchants you like it does me, then this is your cake.
8. Maple Pecan Banana Bread | Maple and pecan are banana bread’s perfect match.
9. Pumpkin Pound Cake | Pumpkin pound cake two ways, with crumb topping or cream cheese glaze.
10. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cookies | Pillowy pumpkin spice cookies with a flourish of salted caramel frosting and sprinkle of pecans.
11. Caramel Apple Cookies | The pillowy soft, melt-in-your-mouth apple cookies are blanketed with salted caramel frosting for my take on caramel apples.
12. Spice Doughnuts with Brown Butter Glaze | Perfectly spiced and glossed with brown butter glaze, doughnuts must be the epitome of fall bliss.
13. Pumpkin Praline Bars | A no-mixer pumpkin spice cake topped with luscious praline frosting.
14. Apple Graham Hand Pies | Golden pastry pockets encase a not-too-sweet apple and cinnamon filling.
15. Mini Caramel Apple Doughnuts | These two-bite treats that look like caramel apples are the ultimate fall delight.